On this section of wpislife.com, you will find updates about my journeys and case studies that I am currently doing. The first journey that I made is about dropshipping using woocommerce and using the alidropship plugin. Although the result was not that good in terms of profit, I was still able conclude that dropshipping does work and there are people that are willing to buy products from your store if you target them properly. The only reason I stopped updating the journey is because it is a bit not related to my overall niche, that’s why I replaced my dropshipping journey with my WordPress plugin development journey, which I believe is more relevant to my blog.
I also changed the way I update my journeys, as before I was able to update it every week but because I became a bit busy currently, I made a decision to update this on a monthly basis. Me being busy actually arose from some case studies that I have been doing in parallel to my journey, and some of which I will be posting it here as well once I already got enough data and result that is worthy of being published.
For now, just enjoy the articles that I have been posting here
- Case Study: Ranking a Low Competition Keyword in First Page of Google
- WP Plugin Development Journey Weeks 04-05: Changes
- Week 03: WP Plugin Dev Journey – Another Plugin Created But…
- Week 02: WP Plugin Dev Journey – Sidetracked Again But…
- Week 01: WP Plugin Dev Journey – Sidetracked
- Week 05: Dropshipping Journey – Website Down But…
- Week 04: Dropshipping Journey – A Good Start…Maybe
- Week 03: Dropshipping Journey – The Fun Begins
- Week 02: Dropshipping Journey – Challenges
- Week 01: Dropshipping Journey – Creating Social Network Profiles
- My Dropshipping Journey…Follow Me