|Rating:||4 out of 5 stars|
|Refund:||No refund since you can try it for free|
|PRO:||You can start for free with the Starter Package|
|CON:||Recurring monthly fees|
If you are just starting out in the world of eCommerce, then you have probably heard of dropshipping before – and its popularity is only set to increase as the reach of the internet around the world continues to spread.
There are numerous options you can use when it comes to conducting your eCommerce activities, and you are likely beginning to narrow it down to the ones that seem most promising for your business and its future growth.
One of these options might be ShopMaster, which is among the good choices to consider when opening your online store. Like all others, it also has its own pros and cons you need to deal with – and in this ShopMaster review article, we will look at some of these and review whether it is worth your time and resources.
What are the Benefits of Dropshipping?
Before starting to analyze Shopmaster, it is important to know why dropshipping is a useful income generating activity compared to the traditional business models. Here are some of these reasons.
- It does not require you to have a physical store, since it involves eCommerce, and that will allow you to operate a successful dropshipping enterprise, regardless of where you are in the world. In addition, you will not need to take a physical check of the inventory, since the software can do that for you in real time.
- You will not need much capital in order to start the business, since you will not need to purchase your stock in advance – it therefore reduces your operational costs and expenses
- You can access all tools you need online, and achieve the success you want in your business – all at a small cost or no cost at all.
- You easily become a niche authority in time as you continue to sell products and services, and it provides you with numerous chances to test products easily.
Shopmaster Review: What Makes It Worth Considering?
This dropshipping platform is quite the prominent player in the industry, and it allows you to make your store perfect for the task through the use of their tools.
The platform itself acts as a ready-made solution that is for dropshipping businesses that want to handle products from multiple stores, and use a network of different suppliers from anywhere in the world. In a sense, it acts more as a software that you can use to make your account and access its services, and it uses a model of monthly subscriptions to accomplish the task.
They have a wide network of suppliers they work with. These include stores such as Amazon, AliExpress, 1688, and many more – with the total number ranging by about 30 different websites. It also includes WooCommerce, eBay, Shopify, and Wish.
How Do You Operate Shopmaster?
The first thing to do is setting up your account, which is an easy task as you will provide all the necessary information.
Setting up your account is also free and you will get the Starter Package. The thing with the Starter Package is its so limited when it come to features, though it would be enough for you to get the feel of the platform.
Once this is done, you go to the dashboard and select the ‘Connect Store’ option. You can then have the ability to use a variety of websites you already use for your store, such as WooCommerce, Shopify or eBay, and so on.
What Are Some of the Shopmaster’s Features?
Allows you to import products from a variety of suppliers – thanks to the wide network it has, you can use it to add various products from more than 20 suppliers and websites through a few clicks alone, as well as organizing your store.
Automatic price updates with AliExpress – the website will automatically update the prices of items in your store whenever there are changes, instead of you doing it manually (which is time consuming).
Automatic translations – the website is in Chinese, but you can translate it quickly to English through clicking the ‘Translate’ button.
Selling across different platforms – thanks to the wide network of websites it uses, you can sell on the platform you want due to integration of all these websites.
Dashboard – this allows you to keep an eye on all activities that are happening, including order stats, sales, availability of products in your store, and their prices.
There are four plans available here. They are:
|Starter (free)||Basic (monthly fee of $19.90)||Business (monthly fee of $39.90)||Enterprise (monthly fee of $79.90)|
|Number of channels integrated||2||2||4||5|
|Maximum orders for each month||100||500||3,000||Unlimited|
|Multiple accounts for every channel||1||3||8||25|
|Staff account numbers||–||3||8||25|
|Image hosting space||500 MB||2 GB||5 GB||10 GB|
|Customer support options||Live chat, email||Live chat, email|
Below is the complete list of what you will get for every package of Shopmaster
- You have the chance to process orders with different suppliers according to availability of products and preferences
- You can integrate with four platforms – eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce, or Wish
- If you are not a fan of paying monthly fees, the expenses can add up and become quite expensive to manage (especially if you are integrating more than two channels)
- There are varying profit margins depending on the supplier you use, as well as product limitations
- You do not have complete control over the products you are dropshipping, as some websites can supply inferior products to your customers
What to Consider
Whether You Want Full Ownership of Your Store
When it comes to store ownership, this might not be a concern for everyone – but for others, it is, especially if you do not want to experience the annoyance of suddenly losing your account one day.
If this is a major concern for you, then it is better to choose another platform, since they will surrender all the rights of your store to you.
Can You Pay Monthly Fees?
Both of the options are good, but Shopmaster is good if you do not mind recurring monthly fees. In addition, monthly fees will also increase depending on the eCommerce platform you select.
Shopmaster is a good choice for a business, but it can be an overkill when you only want to operate a dropshipping store that exclusively deals with AliExpress products. In addition, you will incur extra expenses to use an eCommerce platform, as Shopmaster is only a management software that helps keep you in track of your business. If you want to dropship across multiple platforms though, it will be a good solution for you.
Try Shopmaster by clicking the button belowTry Shopmaster
Leave a Reply